Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
Article Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
You can submit your paper (PDF version) through EasyChair Electronic Submission System.
If you can’t log-in the submission system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org